Many women like to experiment with their appearance and regularly dye their hair. But, as you know, persistent paints with constant use spoil the hair, make them thin, brittle and weak. What to do, because you want to be always well-groomed and bright? .. And if the first gray hair begins to break through, then you can definitely panic! It turns out that there is a way out of this situation, this is, say, the "golden mean": you can dye your hair and do not harm their health. One of the remedies that will help you to be always well-groomed and beautiful is the toner shampoo "Tonic". In this article I will talk about what it is good, how to use it correctly, and whether any additional hair care measures are needed after its application.
Several "FOR" in favor of shade shampoo
Why do I recommend using shade-based shampoos instead of a permanent hair dye? Firstly, the shampoo is quickly washed off. Of course, this can be attributed to the minuses of the means. However, if you unsuccessfully painted your hair, you will not long regret it. Several procedures to wash your head - and your hair will acquire its original color. Secondly, coloring occurs without harm to your curls. Do not be afraid that you will burn your hair, making it lifeless and fragile.
And finally, thirdly, the shading tinted shampoos perfectly color the gray hair, revitalize the natural color of the hair, making it brighter and more saturated. The fact that you have to tint your hair very often, do not let it stop you.
Why exactly shade tonic "Tonic"? Because the manufacturer of this product offers a wide variety of bright, seductive shades, among which any fashionista necessarily finds a suitable option for herself. The procedure itself is very simple and pleasant, there is no suffocating smell of ammonia. Toned shampoo "Tonic" has a delicate pleasant aroma. With him, dyeing hair is a pleasure. Try it, and see for yourself!
How to use it correctly
And now it's time to talk about how to properly use the toner shampoo "Tonic". So, follow this instruction:
- Put plastic gloves on your hands to protect your skin and nails from accidental staining.
- Protect your clothes with a cape.
- Apply a little greasy cream along the hairline.
- To protect the bath, fill it with water by 1/3. If the shampoo splashes still fall on its surface, immediately wipe it with a sponge soaked in "Belize" or "Domestos".
- Apply a shade of shade on clean, slightly damp hair along the hairline. Start dying from the back of the head.
- At the end of the application, comb the hair with a rare comb and comb them back.
- Soak for 5-30 minutes depending on the desired color intensity.
- Rinse with plenty of water without using shampoo.
- Apply to the washed hair balm rinse and rinse them again.
Tonic shampoo "Tonic", reviews of which speak about high effectiveness of the product, will perfectly color your curls, make them unusually soft, elastic and shiny.
We were convinced that you should not just grab the stubborn paint to change your image. For a start, you can try using more gentle means for dyeing your hair, for example toning shampoo "Tonic". The palette of its shades is very diverse. Among them, any fashionista will be able to choose for herself that single shade that will make her unique.